Poker is one of the most popular card games in existence, played by millions around the world. It’s a game that requires skill, patience and luck. There are three poker types – cash, draw and stud. The one that comes with its own complexities is the popular Draw Poker. If you are looking for a reputable site to play online Poker then you should check out Poker99.
Poker99 login is a free online poker game where one can make a room and play with his/her friends alone or against other players. The site has a great reputation and is known for its high quality of service. To do Poker99 login, you need to know how a poker game works.
Here is a step by step guide on how a poker game works:
- A poker game starts with a fixed number of players, each having a specific amount of money placed in the pot.
- Before the game starts, players must place a bet which is done by placing an equal amount of money in the pot and announcing it. The person having the greatest amount of money in the pot becomes the first dealer and deals five cards to each player starting from his/her left-hand side.
- The cards that are not used are kept face down, and it is the second person from the left side of the dealer that has to place another bet.
- Betting is done in a clockwise manner starting from one’s left-hand side, where a player can fold, raise or check depending on their cards.
- When all bets are placed and everyone folds, someone wins the pot after the showdown. That player is determined by simply revealing the cards, and the one with the highest value wins. If two players have similar values, then those two must reveal their cards again to determine who has the highest card of a suit (this suit would be clubs, spades or diamonds).
- After a round of betting, players need to discard three of their cards and are dealt new cards. This is known as “the flop.”
- Betting happens after the flop; this time around, players have to put an equal amount of money in the pot again before being dealt three more cards. And then there is another round of betting that follows after discarding two cards.
- Players would receive a fourth card known as “the turn,” which is followed by another round of betting and then discarding one more card.
- Finally, players get their last card called the “the river” there is again a round of betting; this time, all remaining players can raise any amount of money before seeing the final showdown.
- Players need to show their cards, and if there are two players with similar values, then those cards must be revealed again to check who has the highest card of the suit .
- In case of a tie, all remaining players reveal their cards once more, and anyone with a pair wins the pot.